For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

jonmoss2000

jonmoss2000 | Oranum

I've always 'seen' things that people would say are psychic and paranormal - and as a child, I had predictive dreams of 'things to come'. Being that age, I was growing and playing but being a kid, I never really questioned this too much. Not until I got to about fourteen, when for some reason, I became very aware of it all and began to question. It was then that I suddenly started to realize that

Languages

jonmoss2000's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   Babycakes1111  13 days ago

Jon was quick and accurate. He was very to the point and didn't sugar coat anything which I can truly appreciate. Thanks again! I will be keeping you posted.

•   Raine81  1 month ago

Great reader, honest, and wont waste your time.

•   jonmoss2000  1 month ago

i might not be online tonight guys cause i am doing a charity event but ill be back Tomorrow - if i do get on today it will be late

•   oceansound  1 month ago

super amazing

ACB KSQ | 2016-10-04 17:30:14
    ACB
    Jon is just amazing. He connects quickly, has as been absolutely correct. I always come back to Jon!!! Thank You

pink usa | 2016-10-05 00:28:56
    pink
    great card reader!

Summerbreeze888 NC | 2016-10-06 21:39:25
    Summerbreeze888
    Such an awesome psychic here! Incredible advice and always spot on.
    Summerbreeze888 NC | 2016-10-05 23:01:18
    Summerbreeze888
    Jon is incredible!!!

A
    i want to say WOW, all he needed was a name, nothing else, nothing more, and he was off getting into the meat of it. Deep down I kknew he was telling me things I already knew, he gave clarity. He was no nonsense and fast. Very accurate. I may not have liked every detail, but he put all into perspective and eased my mind. Thank you Jon

lotus71
    Well spoken and solid advice

ACE USA | 2016-10-08 22:42:44
    ACE
    JON IS VERY INTUITIVE AND QUICK HE ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS AND GIVE DETAIL INFO. HE SEES CONTACT FOR ME THIS MONTH AND HE HAS SEEN IT ALL ALONG SO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN. I TRUST HIM AND RECOMMEND HIM.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).