For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

TOZORORION99

TOZORORION99 | Oranum

Welcome ! I am Tozororion99 a practicing Shaman and Psychic for over 20 years. My abilities are in the areas of healing and restoring energy, your animal totems and power animal, finding lost articles and people. My ability to read your issue and bring desired direction and clarity with or without tools. Come let my energy ignite your potential !

Languages

TOZORORION99's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   jojoOH47  1 hour ago

TOZORORION99 just gave me an incredible reading with honesty, and sincerity while being tuned it right away. He's the real deal and I highly recommend him! You can trust you will receive a substantial reading. Thank you, Tozo!

•   Athanasoula  2 days ago

Once again Toz you amaze me! Completely spot on with everything. Thank you sooo much for the clarity in my situation. Love ya much!!!!!

•   niceday  5 days ago

really good reading, alot of fun

•   janicecat85  8 days ago

Excellent reading just now, will be back soon for a follow-up!

•   smileysunflower  11 days ago

Thank you so much for your guidance! I came in receiving positive news that I was not anticipating but I am so relieved that I heard it. I will definitely come back for another reading :) You picked up on my energy right away

•   EffItAll  15 days ago

Best psychic i have had a reading from on here. Connected well and gave genuine solid advice for my situation. Thanks!

•   cowgirlcb  18 days ago

Very good clarity and advice quick and picked up fast on everything going on Blessings i do recommend him great reader

•   Athanasoula  19 days ago

I can definitely always count on Toz to put everything into perspective for me. Thank You for the clarity Toz with your amazing gifts!!! Much love xxxxxxxx

•   savinap  1 month ago

Toz is a blessing. He is very insightful and can see the path that I am headed and provides guidance when I am confused. His predictions have come true for me before can't wait to see what happens next!

•   samsmith321  1 month ago

Amazing experience. He's a very honest and clear, no bs or sugar coating psychic. He sees right through you and can really tune into your energy.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).