Pro optimální uživatelský zážitek si prosím aktualizujte svůj flash player. Kliknutím sem si stáhnětě poslední verzi Adobe Flash.

mussilady312

mussilady312 | Oranum
71 ocenění
INTERNATIONAL PSYCHIC CLAIRVOYANT MEDIUM. I connect via Energy, I have to connect to your energy before I can do anything for you!, and to there I connect to your loved ones above and those that come around me. I am Empathic, and I pick up on Ailments, I can scan a body and do healing's afterward [but does not make me a doctor]! When you take me to PRIVATE I am $3.99 per Cred/Min!
jazyky
  • Angličtina

Stěna mussilady312

140/140 

Dosáhl(a) jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

•   Catriona54 před 20 dny
    Odpovědět

Love person. Very genuine. Really enjoyed my read and would highly recommend it to anyone .

•   mussilady312 před 30 dny
    Odpovědět

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    In the last few days, I have changed my prices from $2.99 to $3.99 as I feel that I am worth it and much more.
    I know that some folk is going through some hardship at this moment.
    May your future be bright and your pathway clear to show you what you need to be shown on your way,
    Contact me when you can, I will set up sessions that will help you! For 20 minutes reading, I will do it for $35, and for a 30-minute reading, it will be $65.
    Let me know when you would like to schedule one in for and I will schedule it in my diary for you but make sure that I am on that day!
    Much Love and Many Blessings
    Mussi xxxx

Odpovědět

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to say that I have lost my voice and it is a nightmare.
    But I am still the happy go lucky person that you always know, just that it going to be done in typing.
    Love and Many Blessings
    Merry Christmas
    Mussi xxx

•   mussilady312 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am still continuing with my discount for the entire month of December of $2.99 a credit.
    A little bit helps through the tough times ahead of us all.
    Much love and Many Blessings
    Mussi! xxx

•   benzman1977 před 2 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Such a great person and reading...so positive, accurate with details...I really appreciate everything you have done for me!

Odpovědět

Huggies benzman1977,
    Thank you so much for your kind and caring words, they mean so much to me!
    Mussi xxx

•   Muffetsmutha1 před 8 měsíci
    Odpovědět

spot on with descriptions of my issues and people. Nice message from my Dad 2

Odpovědět

Huggies Muffetsmutha1,
    Thank you so much for clarifying how close my descriptions were! and how you adored and welcomed your messages from your dad!
    Mussi xxxx

•   NativeWhispers před 8 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Spirit really connect with Mussi. Just love her energy..

Odpovědět

Thank you so much NativeWhispers,
    Mussi xxxx

Ukázat další příspěvky  

140/140 

Dosáhli jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings