Pro optimální uživatelský zážitek si prosím aktualizujte svůj flash player. Kliknutím sem si stáhnětě poslední verzi Adobe Flash.

SpiritMother

SpiritMother | Oranum
74 ocenění
Premium $5.99 Per Minute. Allow me to set up a 10 Minute Session for only $40.00 or enjoy a "Quickie" Session! Ask me how! I am a Natural -Born Intuitive with over 44 years providing Readings to the public. I am able to Dowse for Love Energies as well as Timeframes. I am a Reiki II Energy Healer working on Reiki Master. Angelic Prayer Candles are available with any Private Session.
jazyky
  • Angličtina

Stěna SpiritMother

140/140 

Dosáhl(a) jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

•   NativeWhispers před 9 dny
    Odpovědět

Wonderful read...

•   NativeWhispers před 21 dny
    Odpovědět

Her predictions are happening. Just have to keep on track now. Thank you so much Spirit Mopther. Will keep you imformed..

•   marilysnoopy před 2 měsíci
    Odpovědět

amazing energy very supportive, asks all the right questions

•   SpiritMother před 2 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thank you so much! I look forward to the checking on these energies in the Spring and seeing that Fate is wrapped around your fingers :)

•   NativeWhispers před 3 měsíci
    Odpovědět

SpiritMother is the best. No tools needed. Had been months since getting a read. She was spot on with all her answers. Plus she helped with my shoulder pain. NW

•   SpiritMother před 2 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thank you always. I miss you! I pray all is well and life is blessing you

•   NativeWhispers před 4 měsíci
    Odpovědět

SpiritMother has so much knowledge. So thankful, she is a reader on Oranum, that I can trust to get the honest truth from. NW

•   NativeWhispers před 5 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thank you so much SpiritMother for confirming my intuitions.. You were very SPOT ON!!! Thanks to your Guides also.

•   SpiritMother před 5 měsíci
    Odpovědět

You are always welcome! I truly value you and all of the blessings you have offerred me as well. I am so grateful for you!

•   NativeWhispers před 6 měsíci
    Odpovědět

You are so special.. Thank you for always being so honest.. I will wait out my time. Thank you for all you do for everyone in chat also.. You go unappreciated by many...Thanks for all your help.. NW

Ukázat další příspěvky  

140/140 

Dosáhli jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings