For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

TarotAlaina

TarotAlaina | Oranum
9 rater
I am Alaina, gifted and passionate about Tarot, seriously it's one of my favorite things in the entire world! Tarot Cards show energies of the Past, Present & Possible Futures but also a form of guidance, advice and messages from Spirit; because we are creators of our own reality, therefore the cards show us the current energies of a specific matter and/or situation that WE have control to change.
Sprog
  • Engelsk

TarotAlaina's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   VincentX 1 år siden
    Nymfoman

Very helpful, intuitive reader. Filled in some missing pieces for me. All rang true. Very pleasant and helpful. Recommended! Thanks!

•   wanderinggypsy 1 år siden
    Nymfoman

She's an absolute sweetheart. Has great energy, very funny and has some very pertinent things to say. Good job!

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings