For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

Earthangels

Earthangels | Oranum
44 rater
I am here to help you find your path , I don't need tools. I work with angels , spirit guides , crystals , lost pets and spirits. I use different techniques of healing and coaching . I read minds and I can tell you how someone is thinking or feeling about you, I can see the outcomes of your life and help you get what you want. Your happiness is my goal!
Sprog
  • Engelsk

Earthangels's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   vvivach4 8 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Sorry, that was so good. Thank you for putting me at ease and confirm that I should take things easy. I really appreciate your reading but ran out of time.

•   sheila091 2 år siden
    Nymfoman

Is Earthangel

•   karilur 2 år siden
    Nymfoman

Always excellent readings!!!! love her, my favorite!!!!

•   karilur 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

great clairvoyant!!!

•   karilur 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

EXCELLENT WAS TRUTHFUL AND ON POINT.

•   peabody123 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

Sweetest, awesome reader ever

•   PurePurplePisces 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

Hope to see you tonight!

•   Peanutz007 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

Awesome as alwayz.

•   PurePurplePisces 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

I havent been on oranum for a long time and comming back to her room was like meeting up with a long lost best friend. hope 2 see u tonite!

•   shastamommy 3 år siden
    Nymfoman

She is just amazing, wise and kind and easy to talk to. I always appreciate when I see her on Oranum. What a blessing to the people who come in contact with her.

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings