For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

MAGDALENA

MAGDALENA | Oranum
68 rater
I speak for the Divine that lives in us all. I am not just a "Psychic". I am a clairvoyant, clairsentient and healer. I can help you manifest your destiny as you align yourself with the truth that lives in you. You may not understand the whys or hows. But I do. You may not know the way. But I will show you. There is hope in the middle of the worst storm.
Sprog
  • Engelsk, Tysk, Hollandsk, Fransk, Italiensk, Portugisisk, Spansk, Svensk, Græsk, Tyrkisk, Hebraisk, Ukrainsk

MAGDALENA's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   sandra991 6 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Bless you so much ma'am. I am eternally grateful to you. You are always so, so, sooooooooooo helpful to me. I can never thank you enough. I really, really recommend Magdalena to you. She will help you with any issue you might have, and will do it quickly. She is also a very caring, kind, and patient person. You will be very glad you contacted her.

•   sandra991 14 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Thank you for being so excellent to me ma'am. I truly am GRATEFUL. I am not using that word lightly, or just saying it to be "nice." I am seriously GRATEFUL. You are a GODSEND to me. Thank you.

•   sandra991 20 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Bless you as always ma'am. You are always so excellent to me, and I am SERIOUSLY APPRECIATIVE. I cannot recommend Magdalena to you ENOUGH. She is a wonderful psychic, and is a very kind, caring, patient, and understanding person. She is very helpful, and you will be very glad you contacted her.

•   MAGDALENA 18 dage siden
    Nymfoman

thanks a million dear for your appreciation (L)(L)

•   sandra991 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

What a sweetheart you are! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Magdalena to you. She is an absolutely wonderful psychic, and a very kind and patient person. She will tell you absolutely anything you need to know, and you will be sooooooooooooooo glad that you contacted her. She is wonderful. Thank you so much Magdalena!

Nymfoman

Another excellent reading. You are a blessing and a GODSEND to me ma'am. Thank you so much for your excellent readings, your fantastic psychic abilities, and your kindness to me. I really appreciate you, and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend you to everyone. Thank you.

•   jataylor1222 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

I have been coming to Magdalena almost everyday for guidance and help. She has been truly amazing and has helped me see clearly and focus with a job I am not happy at. She is accurate and amazing!

•   MAGDALENA 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

thank you dear for your kind words (L)

Nymfoman

Bless you as always ma'am. Thank you for giving me an excellent reading as you always, always do. I am very appreciative and grateful to you. I really, really, recommend Magdalena to you. She is an excellent psychic and a very kind person. She will answer all of your questions, and you will be very glad you contacted her!

•   MAGDALENA 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

aww thanks my dear (L) I appreciate your words :)

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings