For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

AlyciaRose

AlyciaRose | Oranum
496 rater
PROFESSIONAL - Radio & TV - Authentic - Honest - 37 yrs Exp. - Integrity matters - Love - Career - Money - Lost Objects - Paranormal - Past Lives - Tarot - Runes - Reiki Healing - Remote Viewing - Mediumship - Dream Interpretation - Magic - clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, precognizant ....OVER 90K READINGS & 9 YEARS ON ORANUM... Available 3 pm-12 mid EST Mon-Sat. reg 5.99 min
Sprog
  • Engelsk

AlyciaRose's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   Poziepooh7 13 timer siden
    Nymfoman

She knows me better than I know me.

•   alicedreamershi 18 timer siden
    Nymfoman

Alycia is incredible and i'm so grateful to be able to do readings with heer <3 she's straight to the point and never wastes your time <3<3 god bless and thank you soo much!!!!

•   benzman1977 3 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Super fast...was able to ask a lot of questions...great reading!

•   Rasheedaw 4 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Fast and always straight to the point.

•   Poziepooh7 6 dage siden
    Nymfoman

I don't know what I would do without her. She is the QUEEN of her CRAFT and it GLOWS! Thank You Number 1!!!

•   alicedreamershi 6 dage siden
    Nymfoman

another amazing read with alycia!! she's genuinely the most kindest soul and the only reader i trust on oranum!!

•   Poziepooh7 7 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Awesome! Welcome back number one.

•   mebucko1 7 dage siden
    Nymfoman

thank you for your sage advice to my beloved friend... thank you for lighting the way.

•   Rosewater2020 18 dage siden
    Nymfoman

5 STAR!

•   Rosewater2020 18 dage siden
    Nymfoman

5 STAR!

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings