Fuer eine bessere Qualitaet sollten Sie ihren Flashplayer updaten. Hier koennen Sie die neueste Version von Adobe Flash herunterladen.

PlatonicLfinder

PlatonicLfinder | Oranum
144 Bewertungen
Medium, love relationship expert, reunion, family issues, career and future concerns.My spirit guides and vision powers are available to help you make the correct life choices with accurate time frames. I have the skills to assist you in finding clarity in even the most complicated and confusing situations of life, love, family or relationship issues.
Sprachen
  • Englisch

PlatonicLfinder's Pinnwand

140/140 

Sie haben die maximale Länge von 140 Zeichen erreicht.

•   welderwoman8 Vor 3 Tagen
    Antwort

Thank you for taking the time to give me a reading. I greatly appreciate it very much. Was spot on. Thank you

•   oraclej Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

PlatonicLFinder gives the best insight and accuracy for current and future. Everything happens just as he says.

•   alicedreamershi Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

A great psychic, can see into the situation directly and accurately. I am grateful for his truth and honesty <3 thank you so much Platonic.

•   mehnaz85 Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

Very accurate reading... very very genuine..

•   cmharris Vor 4 Monaten
    Antwort

A truly gifted guy! Helped guide me in the right direction of my love life and career. Thank you so much!

•   Your Support Team Vor 4 Monaten
    Antwort

Your Support Team wuenscht Ihnen alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

•   valantin2000 Vor 5 Monaten
    Antwort

very accurate reading and very positive and good soul very respectful and professional

•   angelmine53 Vor 7 Monaten
    Antwort

Platonic Finder gives insightful, detailed, informative, mind-blowing & accurate information. He was also very patient with me. I'm really impressed with his accuracy.

Angelmine53

•   myeyesea Vor 10 Monaten
    Antwort

thank you platoniclfinder very helpful

•   summerbreeze888 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

Beautiful, accurate, wonderful reader in every, every way!!! My go-to for all questions and advice!

Weitere Treffer anzeigen  

140/140 

Sie haben die Maximal-Länge der Nachricht erreicht (140 Zeichen).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings