Fuer eine bessere Qualitaet sollten Sie ihren Flashplayer updaten. Hier koennen Sie die neueste Version von Adobe Flash herunterladen.

nourevoyance

nourevoyance | Oranum
255 Bewertungen
Je suis medium pur et Spirit, je suis Astrologue Numérologue Voyant Cartomancien Tarologue Coach . My name is Nour, which means "light". This light belongs to the North of Africa. Italy and the Medeterranian sea. It is the secret of a strong presence, deep inside of my soul which had defined me as a pure psychic since I was eleven years old.
Sprachen
  • Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch

nourevoyance's Pinnwand

140/140 

Sie haben die maximale Länge von 140 Zeichen erreicht.

•   Equina Vor 14 Tagen
    Antwort

Was very informative

•   sam6060 Vor 15 Tagen
    Antwort

Amazing reading. Thank you

•   vvivach4 Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

He's wonderful to talk to and make me feel better already. Sorry ran out of time.

•   latessa124 Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

He is wonderful. And gifted. He shows you the truth. Let him tell you! Even ;if it is not what you expect...it will be what you need. Many blessings. I tell all...he is best spiritual advisor I have ever had.

•   cucky28 Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

Nour reads in my life like in an open book! All my worries or fears , he seems to know them and he knows exactly how to give the best advices - the BEST psychic EVER!!!!

•   Walls12 Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

the best on the site here - sooooo much clarity !!

•   Your Support Team Vor 2 Monaten
    Antwort

Your Support Team wuenscht Ihnen alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

•   pinkflowers18 Vor 2 Monaten
    Antwort

The session was amazing! I gained alot of knowledge and have things to consider. I will definitely connect with him in the future.

•   Rebecca032482 Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

Thank you, Nour (as always). I think you nailed him. Everything you said seemed to resonate with me. You were 100% right about me, I'm looking for affection, closeness and I'm happy to hear that he might somehow give me this. Now it only has to happen :)

•   Miguel2018 Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

Noure is a very unique person with his abilities very developed. He is a very interesting, kind and funny person with so good positive energy. I consider him not my advice but my friend, and I hope I can meet him one day in person. My respect for him is very high. Thanks for your existence Noure!

Weitere Treffer anzeigen  

140/140 

Sie haben die Maximal-Länge der Nachricht erreicht (140 Zeichen).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings