Fuer eine bessere Qualitaet sollten Sie ihren Flashplayer updaten. Hier koennen Sie die neueste Version von Adobe Flash herunterladen.

LoveDove477

LoveDove477 | Oranum
139 Bewertungen
NO TOOLS NEEDED, I am an expert in Love, Family and Career. My gifts are Automatic Writing, Natural Intuitive, and Energy work/healing. When I was a young girl I always knew I was special with a unique connection to the spirit world. Being Intuitive I can see the world and all it's people for what they and it's beautiful. Our lives are about living to explore and achieving our given paths.
Sprachen
  • Englisch

LoveDove477's Pinnwand

140/140 

Sie haben die maximale Länge von 140 Zeichen erreicht.

•   benzman1977 Vor 3 Tagen
    Antwort

Very quick...awesome reading!

•   dundalk366 Vor 14 Tagen
    Antwort

hi

•   chattmoc Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

LoveDove gives clarity and guidance with a constant smile. She is one of the best readers on O.

•   isaisaisa Vor 1 Monat
    Antwort

THIS WOMAN IS THE BEST! During a reading her empathy is like pure healing. She is my nr 1 on oranum without a doubt!!

•   Angela2508 Vor 2 Monaten
    Antwort

ALways a great reading and thank you again for your knowlege on both sides of the spectrum! I greatly appreciate you!

•   Your Support Team Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

Your Support Team wuenscht Ihnen alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

•   Angela2508 Vor 8 Monaten
    Antwort

Always great having readings with you. You are so kind and always on with your readings. Thank you!

•   EmpathicEve Vor 8 Monaten
    Antwort

Erin has read me numerous times and is truly enlightened and gives great messages from spirit...love her

•   tisiphone Vor 9 Monaten
    Antwort

Amazing lovely reader :)

•   scadoodle Vor 10 Monaten
    Antwort

Still one of the best! love love love her! Thank you

Weitere Treffer anzeigen  

140/140 

Sie haben die Maximal-Länge der Nachricht erreicht (140 Zeichen).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings