For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

AlyciaRose

AlyciaRose | Oranum
PROFESSIONAL - Radio & TV - Authentic - Honest - 30 yrs Exp. - Integrity matters - Love - Career - Money - Lost Objects - Paranormal - Past Lives - Tarot - Runes - Reiki Healing - Psychic Diagnosis - Remote Viewing - Spirit Communication - Magickal Advice - clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, precognizant ....OVER 25K READINGS & 5 YEARS ON ORANUM... Available 3pm-12mid EST most days
Languages
  • English

AlyciaRose's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   inlovewithlife7  22 hours ago

Alycia is very honest and upfront, and she is gentle when delivering not the best news. Thank you.

•   vineeta0246  1 day ago

she talks less but is prompt in her readings.
    i really liked the sale part for an hour.
    it gives more time to know her and trust her.

•   angellisme  1 day ago

She is amazing! She just has a calming effect. I will be back!

•   lia_11  2 days ago

She is very gifted but also a very intelligent reader. You will not be disappointed. She is also very nice and very supportive.

•   FieldsOfGold  2 days ago

Rose is absolutely spot on, and great with advice. Thank U so much, I appreciate it :)

•   monicord84  10 days ago

Amazing reading!! AlyciaRose was very accurate on what I needed to know of what's been troubling me.

•   divineguidance  11 days ago

I was blessed to have the chance to do healing with AlyciaRose. She is amazingly gifted in both what she can pick up about the issues and with the actual healing. If you have the chance to do this work with her, please accept it. She is a blessing here.

•   smileysunflower  19 days ago

Alycia is always helpful and direct. She never sugar coats anything and she is always right about the situation.

•   thisjourney  23 days ago

Alycia is great!

•   starfish57  24 days ago

quick with answers
    very honest; no sugar coating
    thank you!

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).