For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

KweMoonie

KweMoonie | Oranum
93 rates
You are speaking with an Anishinaabe-kwe which is Ojibway woman from first nation in Northern Ontario. Working in this realm with over 40 years experience and sitting in circle bringing health and wellness back into your life. Working with m'shkiki - medicine and working and seeing beneath the surface of things. Together WE work to getting your life back on track.
Languages
  • English

KweMoonie's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   1LunaLover 6 days ago

Moonie's calm and kind nature is such a comfort to me. She sees things without me even having to type a word.
    GREAT talent she has been gifted with!

•   jasmine12341 9 days ago

She is definitely amazing. Spot on..

•   Charlie0412 19 days ago

Great read. Thank you Moonie xx
    Many blessings

•   Charlie0412 1 month ago

Thank you for the enlightening guidance. Much appreciated xxx

•   1LunaLover 2 months ago

Moonie is direct and sees things I don't even mention... a port in a storm and a source of comfort to me.

•   Walls12 3 months ago

wow wow amazing !!!

•   Charlie0412 4 months ago

Thank you, Moonie for your guidance xx

•   Charlie0412 4 months ago

Great feedback on my concerns. Always grateful for your help xx.

•   heavensangel242 4 months ago

i love moonie! i hadnt seen her in years and we immediately reconnected. she picked up on my energy and answered my questions for sure. five stars !

•   Lorann23 4 months ago

Thank you so much sorry my credit expired blessings for the accurate profound reading you are amazing. xxx

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings