For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

LoveNHope

LoveNHope | Oranum
40 rates
Readings $1.99, Chakra Healing & Protection Rituals Tested & Proven , Second Generation Psychic I do Energy Channeling, Receive Message from Spiritual World and I use Cards on Your Request. My Healings will Protect you From Eye Evil.
Languages
  • English

LoveNHope's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   search123 9 days ago

He has been so so kind and supportive. I very much appreciate his help. After our session, I feel so positive to continue doing things. Thank you so much for being there. Many many blessing to you.

•   pandaeyes85 13 days ago

Sorry I run out of funds but thank you yes you are very good! I will come back again to chat to you

•   anko123 15 days ago

Thank you again and again!!!

•   Lorann23 18 days ago

Loved the reading spot on and very accurate, very calm and kind thank you so much

•   search123 20 days ago

He is so so so kind and powerful. He has such a big and beautiful heart. I believe on him that things will work out . Thank you so much for being there and trying to help

•   Walls12 1 month ago

wow , wow - what an amazing reading
    ....will be back for sure ....sorry , looks like we had a crappy line....

•   sandra991 1 month ago

Thank you for the reading sir. I appreciate it.

•   search123 1 month ago

Thank you so much for your time. You have a very kind heart and I hope your healing make a difference in her life.

•   Your Support Team 1 month ago

Your Support Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   sanity53 2 months ago

LoveNHope ….. thanks for your insight and encouragement that my situation will improve. You are very positive and share your energies. I appreciate all your help.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings