For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

LucidVision1

LucidVision1 | Oranum
21 rates
My name is Barry or Lucid, whichever you decide to use. I am an International Intuitive Psychic Reader. I am a developer of my own deck the Lucid Vision Oracles as well. My readings are done through Numerology, Dice, and Playing Cards. I do prefer to do full sessions rather than question by question reads, so please book your time slot with me when you have the time.
Languages
  • English

LucidVision1's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   OscarBuffy 3 years ago

simply amazing!!! Thank you!!!!

•   jealman 3 years ago

so positive and such a huge help

•   jealman 3 years ago

always amazing support. always right on. one of my favorite mentors

•   enjoyspasta 3 years ago

awesome as always

•   MyBeloved 3 years ago

Thank you Lucid! You're always so fun, helpful, down to earth, STABLE, logical, ...you are my rock when ti comes to my path. XOXOXOXo

Amazing as always! Thank you for being a stabilizing, positive, and proactive force in my life. You are helping to empower me in many areas. I feel safe with you. I know you are honest and want the best for me (all of your clients). You are reliable, dependable, have integrity; accurate, humble....xoxoxoxoxo

•   jealman 3 years ago

he is just a huge help and amazing person. thank you

Lucid! You are SUCH a good person; balanced, stable, reliable....logical, SANE....lol I am so grateful for you!

•   jealman 3 years ago

lucid is like the only person I trust 100%. He knows what he is doing and has strong connection. amazing!

•   jealman 3 years ago

I freaking love this guy. he is amazing! new fav. hands down, no thought, he is right on and connected and has the answers.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings