For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Madhu

Madhu | Oranum
32 rates
I am born with intuitive abilities. I am a medium and transmit messages to you as I see. I take spirituality very seriously. To me the quest is about connection to God, make sure we are in the light. One day at a time, I feel we build our life, and walk on this path that is chosen for us. I am here to help you in your journey during the dark hours, or confusing times. Be blessed.
Languages
  • English

Madhu's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   torr1047 1 year ago

such a sweet and nice advisor

•   empy05 1 year ago

A very quick but in depth reading, tunes in very well and gives good advice!

•   Madhu 1 year ago

When I am in free chat, please stop bombarding me with questions, lately it has been difficult when 50 members ask questions. Please take time for a reading so you can get all your answers. Be blessed.

•   familyhelper2 1 year ago

Madhu is so naturally gifted. There hasn't been a time that she wasn't correct about a situation, and her timelines are so confidently accurate. Bless You, my dear friend...and thank you for guiding me all these years.

•   Madhu 1 year ago

I am online now. Please don't bombard free chat with questions, we are here to pray for all. Be blessed.

•   templecity11 2 years ago

ANSWERS QUESTIONS.

•   softwater4 2 years ago

Madhu is quick to connect and understand situations. She is lovely and wise.

•   Your Support Team 2 years ago

Your Support Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   tamjones 3 years ago

AWESOME!! As usual !!!! xo

•   blackroseblade 3 years ago

she is very accurate kind and compassionate

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings