For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

NanaKnows

NanaKnows | Oranum
58 rates
Hello I am nanaknows an intuit clairvoyant with Oranum Psychics. I first became aware of my special skill when I was 8. Since then I have had dreams turn into real major events. I enjoy the work here on Oranum and get great satisfaction from helping you get some answers to your situation.This help enables you to get the clarity you need to come to your own decisions.
Languages
  • English

NanaKnows's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   NativeWhispers 4 days ago

Nana is so clear at what she sees. Always a comfort to get a read from her. As her skills are 100% spot on. Thank you NanaKNows for your help. NW

•   NativeWhispers 1 month ago

No tools, such a blessing. Always gives such good insight and her intuition is spot on. Thank you Nana..

•   DDHD1331 1 month ago

I LOVE Nana!

Oh my, the best most homely and loved reading I've had in a long time.

•   NativeWhispers 2 months ago

Nana is a wonderful and caring reader. . My go to when I need a true and positive reader.NW

•   shraddhab44 2 months ago

Genuine psychic!!

•   NativeWhispers 3 months ago

Nanaknnows, is so wonderful, gets right to the point. Does not waste time. Love her reads. Native

•   NativeWhispers 6 months ago

Always so kind and uses no tools. I trust her words. Vey wise in her privates and uses her Intuition.

•   NativeWhispers 6 months ago

Love Nana, such a gentle soul. She needs no tools to connect..

•   evergreen1203 6 months ago

Wonder experience :-) Would like to chat again in the future!

•   NativeWhispers 9 months ago

Nana was so spot on.. Never had to say anything to her.. I HIGHLY recommend her.. Thank you so much for consultation...

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings