For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

SpiritMother

SpiritMother | Oranum
78 rates
I am a Natural-Born Psychic, Mystic, Reiki Master Teacher, Energy Master, Diviner & Tarot Mistress who has been reading for the public since 1977. I am able to see the energy that surrounds any area of your life and offer timeframes on future events. I have had a manifestation of The Christ, Angels & Dark Shaow Beings. All of this an amazing spiritual initiation. God is indeed my center.
Languages
  • English

SpiritMother's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   vvivach4 1 month ago

Thank you so much for bringing me hope and clarity. I'm glad I finally got a reading with you and i always enjoy talking with you!

•   NativeWhispers 1 month ago

SpiritMother is spot on in all her readings. A very sincere reader,

•   heavensangel242 1 month ago

ty ty ty! spiritmother is amazing! first time reading with her she connected with me immediately. def see her!

•   SpiritMother 1 month ago

I truly enjoyed connecting with your energy. You have such an amazing soul! I forgot to tell you "Sacramento"

•   NativeWhispers 1 month ago

Love SpiritMother. she was spot on. She rememered our last read and continued from there. Thank you so much..

Of course I remember you! You are very important to me!

•   screen999 3 months ago

Brilliant thank you

I apprecitae you so much and you are so beautiful for leaving such a kind review.

•   NativeWhispers 3 months ago

So glad you are back. YOu were missed.. Was trying to fune someone else to go to...

•   NativeWhispers 5 months ago

Wonderful read...

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings