For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

TOZORORION99

TOZORORION99 | Oranum

Welcome ! I am Tozororion99 a practicing Shaman and Psychic for over 20 years. My abilities are in the areas of healing and restoring energy, your animal totems and power animal, finding lost articles and people. My ability to read your issue and bring desired direction and clarity with or without tools. Come let my energy ignite your potential !

• Male
    Languages

TOZORORION99's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   mountainfairy44  2 days ago

Great reading ! Thank you

•   penlyn  7 days ago

Toz is the just a great person . The best one on here. The only one who can put up with my major drama filled life for sure. ha ha !

•   janicecat85  12 days ago

Great reading! Will be back for a follow-up shortly.

•   penlyn  18 days ago

Toz is spot on with his readings. He solved a case for me of my missing money . I will be back and use his services again. xoxo

•   sabrina12883  1 month ago

too has always hit the needle on the head...he is fast...and accurate with time frames...A1 here in uranium..

•   Athanasoula  1 month ago

AWESOME insight!!!! Will let you know when I get back hugs!!!

•   SweetLilLady2  1 month ago

Thomas is a 5 star reader and I would Highly recommend him for a reading. Well worth your time and money very accurate with his advice and predictions Thanks Thomas for my reading helped me greatly.

•   White_Roses  2 months ago

Great reading with Tozo, he really helps with any situation and provides clarity. Thanks Tozo. xxx

•   mszkut29  2 months ago

outstanding reading

•   White_Roses  2 months ago

Tozo has been around Oranum a long time and is one of the better readers here, I would trust him and would continue to pay for readings with him. Thank you.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).