For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

bogomila

bogomila | Oranum
Are you seeking the Truth? Looking for answers in Love, Money, Job? Allow me to guide you with my answers from above. I have been providing readings sincet he age of 6 I am empathic, clairaudient, and clairvoyant. I am here to help you with your love life, and any other matters you need help with.
Languages
  • English

bogomila's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   focusing  3 days ago

5 stars...very good

•   focusing  12 days ago

5 stars....very accurate....world class psychic..spot on\

•   breakthroughben  12 days ago

Mila thank you so much for your true guidance, i trust in all you said coming true and i know that you are 100 percent truly gifted and real. And the rest is up to the divine perfect timing and the universe to bring it all together.

•   sap777  19 days ago

Hi ! Where are you ? Hope you are well. Hoping to see you soon.

•   DakedoBaby  25 days ago

Straightforward. Seems to connect quickly

•   lammonator  1 month ago

Bogomila is super, direct intuitive, and very thorough and helpful.

•   breakthroughben  2 months ago

Mila < you are an amazing reader, thank you for being so patient with me, in my love situation, you know its been tough, but i know what you said and saw for marco and i will finally come true in divine timing. I fully trust her and her gifts.

•   Kosmo22  2 months ago

She is absolutely lovely & so incredibly insightful/gifted. I am so grateful to have found her. She is so kind and soulful. I recommend a reading with her to everyone. Much gratitude.

•   breakthroughben  2 months ago

Mila is amazing, I know she is telling me the honest truth,and i know that i trust her completely. I just pray all she said will come true.

•   butterfly_28  2 months ago

Bogomila was my first ever private here even though I have been a member of oranum for a few years now. I have hope in her predictions.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).