For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

countessstarella

countessstarella | Oranum

I AM ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED PSYCHICS/CLAIRVOYANTS IN THE WORLD. I AM A LUMINOUS PROPHETESS, INTERNATIONAL TV/RADIO STAR, MUSICIAN, AUTHOR, VISIONARY, ENLIGHTENMENT FACILITATOR, ROMANCE COUNSELOR EXTRAORDINAIRE, AND PHILOSOPHER. I HOLD THE SECRETS TO LOVE, SUCCESS, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE AGE 6 TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND TO BRING JOY TO THE PLANET. SEE ME NOW! READY??????

• Female
    Languages

countessstarella's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   artnugget21  16 days ago

Thanks so much for the reading :)

•   LiveJasmin Team  2 months ago

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   Lysie25  4 months ago

She is a fast reader and so wonderful and Angelic! I love her and her readings are fast fast fast!

•   countessstarella  4 months ago

Rewrite your descriptor from most difficult life situation to the most beautiful unfolding transformative event of my life. Sit back and enjoy the ride." A REVELATION FROM STEVE!

"I DON'T EXERCISE. IF GOD HAD WANTED ME TO BEND OVER HE WOULD HAVE PUT DIAMONDS ON THE FLOOR." JOAN RIVERS

JUST SUPPOSE, FRIENDS, THAT GOD CAME AND SAID, "EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE AND ARE DOING NOW IS PERFECT, JUST, AND TRULY APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED BY ME". WOULD YOU FEEL FABULOUS????? AFTER HAVING BEEN ISOLATED IN THE CHURCH FOR 21 YEARS I CAN ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT NOTHING YOU DO OR DO NOT DO IS UNLOVED BY GOD. YOU CANNOT PACE YOURSELF ACCORDING TO OVER OR UNDERACHIEVERS. EACH IS CARVING A FASCINATING AND UNIQUE PATH. YOURS IS PERFECT AS IT IS. GOD GIVES LITTLE WHISPERS OF INTUITION WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING WHICH ONE MUST DO! YOU HAVE DONE THEM ALL. IT IS TIME TO RELAX AND BE GRATEFUL FOR HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS.

SEE YOU ABOUT 10 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE AND BLESSINGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

IF YOU COULD ERASE ALL THE MISTAKES FROM THE PAST YOU WOULD ALSO ERASE ALL THE WISDOM FROM THE PRESENT. REMEMBER THIS AND DO NOT LOOK BACK WITH ANYTHING BUT GRATITUDE. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

"I've run into people in my life who were so dramatic; people who are so extreme and so frustrating to be around that you end up thinking about them and talking about them for literally years after your experience with them is over. I've had that happen to me, and I've seen it happen to other people. I find it fascinating. " STEVE MARTIN. KNOW ANYONE LIKE THIS?????!!!!!!!! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN, DEAR ONES. MAKE IT A DAY FULL OF CAREFREE FUN. TAKE AT LEAST A DAY A WEEK TO JUST BE LIGHT-HEARTED AND GRATEFUL. HERE TO GUIDE YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA. COME SEE ME.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).