For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

jonmoss2000

jonmoss2000 | Oranum
I've always 'seen' things that people would say are psychic and paranormal - and as a child, I had predictive dreams of 'things to come'. Being that age, I was growing and playing but being a kid, I never really questioned this too much. Not until I got to about fourteen, when for some reason, I became very aware of it all and began to question. It was then that I suddenly started to realize that
Languages
  • English

jonmoss2000's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   AndreaDEA  7 days ago

Great as always. Jon is the best on here!
    Love and light, Andrea

•   cataldos  1 month ago

awesome and so honest and accurate

•   cataldos  1 month ago

absolutely incredible and accurate like I have never seen before you must must come in for a reading.

•   talkswtrees  2 months ago

Wow first time reading with him.. I definitely felt like he was right on.. the same thing i was feeling He is very fast to connect and liked his energy very much.. I would definitely recommend!!

•   Nicole0307  3 months ago

you are excellent!!!!

•   LiveJasmin Team  3 months ago

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   Babycakes1111  5 months ago

Jon was quick and accurate. He was very to the point and didn't sugar coat anything which I can truly appreciate. Thanks again! I will be keeping you posted.

•   Raine81  5 months ago

Great reader, honest, and wont waste your time.

•   jonmoss2000  5 months ago

i might not be online tonight guys cause i am doing a charity event but ill be back Tomorrow - if i do get on today it will be late

•   oceansound  5 months ago

super amazing

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).