For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

nourevoyance

nourevoyance | Oranum
232 rates
Je suis medium pur et Spirit, je suis Astrologue Numérologue Voyant Cartomancien Tarologue Coach . My name is Nour, which means "light". This light belongs to the North of Africa. Italy and the Medeterranian sea. It is the secret of a strong presence, deep inside of my soul which had defined me as a pure psychic since I was eleven years old.
Languages
  • English, French, Italian

nourevoyance's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   NadiaIshere 7 days ago

Absolutely amazing! He is incredibly insightful, and I feel like I had a breakthrough just listening to him. Thank you for all your help, and will def come back for updates <3

•   KarrinRachelle 7 days ago

So accurate and helpful thank you so much.

•   SweetSMClovin 13 days ago

Very on point and helpful, worth the money

•   demreidemkaratas 16 days ago

Nour, is absolutely the most sweetest, accurate and caring psychic. He is the best within this field. You will not regret talking to him

•   daphna4 17 days ago

Thank you Nour for a beautiful reading ! As always you get the clear look at the situation with the hidden energies of both sides. It really gave me the point of view I needed at this time with your special magic touch. Thank you !! sending love

•   ap2255 1 month ago

Very in tune, accurate reading of the situation. Advice comes to pass, and very helpful. Thank you for calming my nerves.

•   cucky28 2 months ago

The BEST psychic on this site!!! The BEST advices I ever got! whenever I´m not sure of smth Nour is always there to guide me!

•   ap2255 2 months ago

In tune, accurate and on point each time he speaks. Very clear advice that has kept things going positively. Thank you!

•   Hyacinth00 5 months ago

Great advice thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

•   myeyesea 6 months ago

thank you nourevoyance you are very helpful

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings