For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

MasterX

MasterX | Oranum
Welcome to my tempel, my name is Master X offering you 12 years of experience on the field. I utilize crowley deck tarot cards for my readings. I performe without knowing the question if is more convinient for you, providing you accurate answers guaranteed. Pendilium for the yes OR no questions if fast services is what you need, and Rune Stones readings for direct connection with spirits.
Languages
  • English, Dutch, French, Polish, Czech, Russian, Slovak

MasterX's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   PB1923  14 days ago

thank you so much for the guidance and honesty..you gave me peace of mind:)

•   hopelovesun  30 days ago

his very good and nice tell you detail and work with you explants all he can I like him and I be back. thanks

•   hopelovesun  30 days ago

his very good I will work with him

•   4_The_Love_Of_U  2 months ago

I gave 5 stars just in case it says I gave 4. Ty so much. I have been so confused. But, I can't do as is suggested. He should fight for me. Not me for him. If sex is all it takes to catch him and keep him, then he is not worthy of me

•   MasterX  2 months ago

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life.
    “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “
    The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”
    The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,

“Which wolf will win?”
    The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).