For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

amanda323

amanda323 | Oranum
60 rates
I AM A UK READER. I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM, PSYCHIC, CLAIRVOYANT. I HAVE DONE OVER 57,000 READINGS IN MY LIFETIME. SINCE I WAS A VERY YOUNG CHILD I WOULD SIMPLY THINK THAT I HAD LOADS OF FRIENDS THAT ALWAYS PLAYED WITH ME TILL I REALIZED THAT NOBODY ELSE COULD SEE THEM ONLY ME. THAT'S WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER PUT HER HANDS AROUND MY FACE AND TOLD ME THAT I HAD "THE GIFT".
Languages
  • English

amanda323's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   sandra991 23 hours ago

Thank you so much. I get so angry & hurt & hopeless. I have to guess at his feelings & intuit everything & learn the rest from psychics like you. It is hard NOT to believe that he isn't just avoiding the whole situation & procrastinating. But I feel much more hopeful again and I can be patient again, because thanks to you I have insight again. Bless you for your help. I am SERIOUSLY GRATEFUL. TY!

•   sandra991 13 days ago

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact Amanda. She is an EXCEPTIONAL, EXCEPTIONAL psychic. I cannot recommend her enough. She has read for me several times now, and each time she has been ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE. She has also helped me a great deal and answered all of my questions. She is worth your time and money and you will not be disappointed. Thank you very much Amanda. I am grateful to you.

•   gypsysnail79 19 days ago

What a blessing! Thank you for the accurate predictions! You are amazing!

•   Renhoe 1 month ago

Thank you for your guidance. It was really appreciated.

•   whiteopals 1 month ago

Excellent reading. Thank you.

•   whiteopals 3 months ago

Bless you a whole bunch ma'am. I am really grateful to you. You have read for me a few times now, and EACH AND EVERY reading has been EXCEPTIONAL. I have no idea how you can possibly know so much, but I SERIOUSLY THANK you, and your guide. I highly, highly recommend Amanda to you. She is a wonderful psychic, and a very kind woman. You will be very glad you contacted her.

•   nzstars 3 months ago

Amazing reader. Authentic and a very fast typer and connects straight to the very heart of the matter. Highly recommended - Amanda.

•   whiteopals 4 months ago

Amanda is wonderful. She is one of the best psychics you could hope to speak to here. I have NO IDEA how she can know so much, but she DOES. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT HER. She will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know, and will make your situation very clear to you. You will be VERY GLAD that you contacted her.

An exceptional reading as ALWAYS. You are a very gifted psychic, and I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU, AND ALL OF YOUR HELP. Thank you very, very much.

Excellent, excellent reading. Thank you very much!! I appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings