For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Insight2Ligh

Insight2Ligh | Oranum
Welcome Friends! I am a Psychic Medium with over twenty years of experience. My rate is $2.49 per minute. My gifts come from God, and I am on this journey because God has placed me here. After a near death experience, my gifts were heightened. I do not use tools in Private readings.Everyone is welcome!
Languages
  • English

Insight2Ligh's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   mich221  4 hours ago

Thank you Insight :)

•   brilovespandas  2 days ago

just an amazing person, great energy, great reader, always brings my spirits up, thank you as always Mitch!!

•   brilovespandas  3 days ago

Amazing person, just great energy, always brings my energy up when I'm feeling iffy~ thank you as always Mitch!!

•   brilovespandas  5 days ago

An amazing reader, great person, great energy, always helps me bring up my energy when I'm down, thank you always Mitch!!

•   Insight2Ligh  6 days ago

Proverbs 16:9 "The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."

•   brilovespandas  8 days ago

Great person, awesome psychic, and great reader, thanks always, always lightens up my energy and helps me feel better~ Thank you Mitch!

•   brilovespandas  8 days ago

it cut me off that's so weird D: I need to talk to support

•   garace123  8 days ago

Thank you so much insight. i really appreciate your guidance. Blessings to you!!

•   brilovespandas  11 days ago

Just an amazing person, and reader, I really enjoy his energy, and chatting with him always, thank you as always Mitch! Glad I caught you on today!!

•   Insight2Ligh  23 days ago

I will be back online in another week, as I have had a massive heart attack. I am doing well now. God Bless!!

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).