For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Morrdor

Morrdor | Oranum
As I learned to walk, I could see life stream & by the age of 4, I saw my first spirit. I am Seer medium clairvoyant psychic . I hear your ancestors advice, look for Destiny's direction, guided by Angelous my guide. Estranged family, or lovers who refuse communication? If you have been to hell and back, I will know you, as I have been there too. I moulded my gift to give you some peace.
Languages
  • English

Morrdor's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   dimond110  2 days ago

Whenever I have a reading with her she makes me feel amazing! she is a great reader. Most of the things that she says comes true!
    Thanks for your help

•   dimond110  14 days ago

she is amazing! She makes my day whenever I have a reading with her.She worth every penny.

•   Morrdor  12 days ago

Thank you Dimond110 for you kind words, they do make my day..!

•   Morrdor  15 days ago

11th May 2017. I have completed my first year at Oranum and would like to take my price down to a Sale Price of 0.99 cents....For all my regular clients..xx Thank You.xxx

•   dimond110  17 days ago

She is amazing! Whatever she says comes true! and she is very fast and accurate.

•   Morrdor  15 days ago

Thank you Dimond110

I really do appreciate your kind words....

•   LightndSoulGirl  22 days ago

Such an amazing reading! She really got deep into it and gave me so much information. Very upset I ran out of credits but Thank you for being patient with me!

•   Morrdor  21 days ago

It is so nice to meet you today, and giving clarification is rewarding. Take care.

•   suny2020  1 month ago

great

•   Morrdor  1 month ago

Watch out for the New Moon 26th April moods swings, glad you are well, thank you suny2020..

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).