For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Alopes

Alopes | Oranum

Hello, Alopes here, welcome to my page. Here you will find a place where you can truly be yourself. I welcome everyone, I come from a background of a truly gifted ancestry. It has been passed on through generations in my family. I work with energies and auras. I also do medium ship. I am empathic, clairaudience, clairvoyant, medium, and psychic.

Languages

Alopes's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   gentlebay  38 minutes ago

million stars ; fantastic reader. one of the very, very best... just phenomenal!!!!

•   gentlebay  30 days ago

alopes is great. wonderful reader and accurate as always

•   airforcemom2288  30 days ago

alopes is so wonderful she is right on target everytime so sweet and helpful

•   gentlebay  1 month ago

alopes is one of the very best. awesome as she has always been . and very accurate.

•   Faith_and_hope  3 months ago

Wonderful! She connects so fast! She also helped me to understand better my situation at work... will definitely come back as i always do..thank you Alopes! A+

•   EyeRis6  4 months ago

Best on here. I'd hire her anywhere.

•   Faith_and_hope  4 months ago

Wonderful...as always!! She is extremely fast to connect and i appreciate every private with her! No sugar coating ! Thank you for being available on Oranum A+

•   Globedove  4 months ago

Thank you Adelina. Sending you all blessings and love... xoxoxoxo

•   belbotmbluesi18  4 months ago

I have waited for days just to talk ... absolutely spot on

•   dlskates  4 months ago

awesome reading, very fast, really was able to anbswer all my questions with the few credits i had left

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).