For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Essi

Essi | Oranum
157 rates
I am a clairvoyant clairsentient, a unique psychic reader. I am the only one can do coffee reading on Oranum. I can remove spells, black magic, and negative energy, I am also a dream interpreter. I can guide you through all the difficulties and tough life with my gift from God. I have a very positive personality and I can guide you in the right direction. Come see me! Essi
Languages
  • English, Dutch, Turkish

Essi's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   Angelwings22 9 days ago

Essi is top notch, amazing reader and person. She is truly gifted... you really cant hide anything from her...she knows a lot. Ask her anything, she is a great source of information. She doesn't lie to anyone and keeps honest always. She will absolutely stun you with her abilities. She really gets the personality of people... stunning reader.

•   gypsysnail79 1 month ago

What an amazing lady!!! So accurate and on point with everything, and she clarified some things I needed to know :) thank you :)

•   aroyba14 1 month ago

Very honest reader!

•   Angelwings22 2 months ago

SHE IS GREAT, one of the best readers out there. She reads very fast and tells you exactly what she sees...so guessing. She answers clearly and fast.

•   kysa00 2 months ago

SUCH A GOOD READER. Essi is just awesome.

•   Angelwings22 3 months ago

Essi is really, truly so gifted and caring. Really, she says things before I even ask... she answers questions before I ask the words. She has so many gifts...she is really one of the best out there. I have seen her predictions pass, not just with me, but with others as well. She is very reliable and very accurate. SHE IS MY FRIEND. I love her

•   Angelwings22 4 months ago

ESSI IS PHENOMENAL. I was speechless. She pulled the words out of my mouth and even sounded like the person I was asking about. She is so very gifted, probably one of the best readers out there. You can trust her good heart and intentions. She is extremely accurate and will leave you much information..that will make sense immediately or soon after. This is an extremely, highly gifted person.

•   Morest 4 months ago

Her reading touched on things that were absolutely true, i just wish i could have more time with her to get greater detail. Shes lovely.

•   Morest 4 months ago

I chose her because shes honest and kindly. She just gave me a reading as quickly as she possibly could to give me the most for my money.

•   Angelwings22 5 months ago

OK, Scary accurate. If you want to be stunned and shocked by her abilities, go to essi. I can validate past readings as having been accurate. I can also tell you that she comes out with clear answers...not vague. She is very detailed and doesnt waste your time! She doesn't judge or give unsolicited advice either. She has a pure heart and wants to find the answers for you! She is an angel!

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings