For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

AlyciaRose

AlyciaRose | Oranum
498 rates
PROFESSIONAL - Radio & TV - Authentic - Honest - 38 yrs Exp. - Integrity matters - Love - Career - Money - Lost Objects - Paranormal - Past Lives - Tarot - Runes - Reiki Healing - Remote Viewing - Mediumship - Dream Interpretation - Magic - clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, precognizant ....OVER 90K READINGS & 9 YEARS ON ORANUM... Available 3 pm-12 mid EST Mon-Sat. reg 5.99 min
Languages
  • English

AlyciaRose's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   alicedreamershi 1 day ago

Thank you so much for another great read!!! I really appreciate your honesty and advice as always

•   Poziepooh7 2 days ago

Thank you! Hands down the Queen takes her CROWN!

•   mebucko1 2 days ago

OUTSTANDING !!

Best on Oranum !!

•   alicedreamershi 3 days ago

Another great reading <3<3<3 so incredible!!! thank you again alycia <3 many blessings

•   Poziepooh7 3 days ago

Bonus points for understanding and being able to read me!!! Number 1.

•   Rasheedaw 3 days ago

alycia is so calming when you speak to her. She will always be my fave when it comes to reassurance and calming my mind.

•   NEWLIFE84 10 days ago

AlyciaRose is wonderful. Thank you

•   Poziepooh7 10 days ago

A blessing hiding in plain sight!

•   starfish57 10 days ago

No nonsense reading. Straight to the answers. When something beyond asking, she says so. This is a very honest reader! Thank you!

•   starfish57 12 days ago

Thank you!

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings