For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

AngelLove1111

AngelLove1111 | Oranum
Hello I am A natural born 3rd generation psychic and clairvoyant. I have been a professional clairvoyant and spiritualist guidance counselor for over 11 years but have been a clairvoyant all my life. I can pick up on in-depth details from your energy and others around you with just your name and date of birth. I love helping people I am nonjudgmental, compassionate, and caring
Languages
  • English

AngelLove1111's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   tammy3134  1 day ago

was very intuitive and very fast and striaght forward

•   SolAngel1  2 days ago

AMAZING READ like always

•   MyBeloved  5 days ago

Thank you so much! You were able to explain to me what I was not able to identify as my lesson (s). The words you chose prior to me even asking or stating anything other than names, confirmed for me this was right for me (you-our session). There were definitely certain things you said that were specific to me whether you were aware or not. in any case, I have information to use to direct my life

•   LovemeFOrever  6 days ago

wow really quick straightforward

•   smilenil  17 days ago

thank you for your insight into things i couldn't see, giving me the comfort i needed, gives me peace of mind and looking forward to the new things.

•   LaylaSuper  19 days ago

Very good and straight to the point

•   LaylaSuper  22 days ago

First reading with her and so super nice and excellent! Direct and to the point.

•   AngelLove1111  20 days ago

thank you so much it was nice to meet you :)

•   Iroquois48  24 days ago

I was so very impressed with AngelLove1111. I highly recommend her!

•   AngelLove1111  20 days ago

thank you for your feedback it was great to chat with you

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).