For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Eventrue

Eventrue | Oranum
119 rates
Scroll thru Photo Album for Reading Ideas! Certified Multi-Dimensional Energetic Healer. ~*Psychic Clarity NOW*~ I use Astrology & Numerology. I do not need any info ONLY your topic for inquiry or specific questions. I am able to deliver letters, numbers, zodiac signs, omens & timelines in ALL situations. Prepare your questions then click "Start Private Show" to answer ALL your questions.
Languages
  • English

Eventrue's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   scadoodle 3 days ago

She was a delight to talk with, and very kind, warm energy and answered everything I needed. I left feeling clear, and validated. Thank you so much!

•   Eventrue 2 days ago

I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment on my wall about your reading with me. I wish you success in your endeavours.

•   Walls12 12 days ago

wow - pretty quick , no nonsense and brilliant reading - lets see if it comes to pass ....be back again

•   Eventrue 12 days ago

I am grateful for the post on my wall AND I am happy that your reading resonated for you. (= I hope it comes to pass also! ;) Success and love for you..

•   pearberry008 30 days ago

such a beautiful reading! Thank you for understanding the whole situation and letting me know how I should take action <3

•   Eventrue 29 days ago

I am humbled by your feedback. Thank you..

•   davelin 1 month ago

very perceptive, wish I had more time

•   Eventrue 1 month ago

Blessings of success for you.

•   vm2003 1 month ago

Thanks again for all the updates! :D

•   Eventrue 1 month ago

I appreciate you too, sincerely, E.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings