For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

whitestarr

whitestarr | Oranum
78 rates
I'm PSYCHIC, EXPERT in love readings, love triangles, Long distance relationship, marriage , and all area in your life. Angel & Tarot. I'm Clair-sentience, Clairalience , em path. Almost 7 years on Oranum.. Spiritual Cleansing, Reiki healing, teaching . Looking forward to help you.
Languages
  • English, Croatian, Slovenian, Bosnian, Serbian

whitestarr's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   BlueDoll69 1 month ago

She is the sweetest and caring lady. She never stray me wrong and has always my best interest at heart. Thank you so much for your kindness, patience and accuracy . Much love ! you are one of my top xx

•   awakening9767 1 month ago

Compassionate, understanding, and spot-on with her lovely readings! Highly recommend anyone that is looking for clarity in all areas of life!

•   alicedreamershi 2 months ago

Very gentle, kind, positive soul <3 Great reading, thank you whitestarr!

•   xoxogahsipgirl 3 months ago

She was so spot on and brought up things I didn't even mention. I believe in here and hope everything comes true.

•   Enzo67 4 months ago

Very clear and direct answers. Kind and sensitive. Very insightful. Thank you!

•   Sneal411 5 months ago

always great readings. I enjoy talking to Whitestarr.

•   whitestarr 4 months ago

Thank you dear Sneal same here. Hope to see you soon .

•   Sneal411 5 months ago

always enjoy my readings

•   hello1000 5 months ago

Sweet lady. Had to have her type as she has a strong accent.

•   Sneal411 8 months ago

I always enjoy my readings and time with whitestarr. Always such a warm reading:)>

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings