Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

jeter28

jeter28 | Oranum
268 Puntuación
$5.99 a minute, with over 20,000 readings! I am an intuitive who just knows. I see things very clearly and receive visions from spirit. I also am shown events, via my dreams, which later, have come to fruition. I work within the hands of God and do believe he provides my spiritual foundation. I live by the rule that living a peaceful and happy life, filled with love, brings you happiness.
Lengua
  • Inglés

Muro de jeter28

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   BlueDoll69 hace 4 días
    Responder

Long overdue feedback. Jeet has been with me for years and god she get it right so many times, from time frames to precise events, passing through detailing the feeling of the other person , she rarely fail. Delays may happen, but storyline from her reading are 100% accurate. Highly recommended. You have a true guide in Jeter , in the good, bad and ugly time she will always tell you the truth.

•   woodsprite hace 8 días
    Responder

SO direct and SO accurate!
    I'm amazed at how she cut to the meat of the matter without me having to say a thing.
    This woman is the real deal.

•   medical2020 hace 10 días
    Responder

5 stars!

•   starfish57 hace 15 días
    Responder

Thank you so much for the private reading. Quick answers in a short time frame. She is soooo accurate!
    Many thanks!

•   rosy68 hace 18 días
    Responder

Excellent to the point update!!!! will come back to update on the outcome!! thanks Jet a bunch!!

•   medical2020 hace 20 días
    Responder

5 stars

•   starfish57 hace 22 días
    Responder

Jeter is spot on.and predicts accurately. She is very down to earth but professional. I appreciate the thoughtfulness, insights, and ideas she suggests too. Thank you!

•   FieryRedhead hace 24 días
    Responder

She's remarkable, plain and simple

•   myeyesea hace 1 mes
    Responder

thank you jeter your aain agreat reader

•   rosy68 hace 1 mes
    Responder

I love Jet! She has always been compassionate and right on the point be it good or bad! No BS straight talk! and every time she is right!!

Mostrar más elementos  

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings