Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

mssaul

mssaul | Oranum
Hi, I am Mssaul, nice to meet all of you. I am in love with love, and would be happy to help you sort through the idiosyncrasies of your lives. Feel free to be as open with me as possible.
Lengua
  • Inglés

Muro de mssaul

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   junekay2013  hace 7 horas
      Responder

Amazing reading... waiting for predictions to pass

•   junekay2013  hace 7 horas
      Responder

Amazing reading !!!

•   larwuo  hace 2 días
      Responder

can i ge a free card

•   junekay2013  hace 7 días
      Responder

I absolutely love this lady... she's amazing

•   junekay2013  hace 10 días
      Responder

Amazing reading. I absolutely love her, she's answered all my questions. Her predictions do come true

•   junekay2013  hace 15 días
      Responder

Absolutely love her readings, she gets to the point, no false hope and very truthful. Things she's told me has come true and I'm waiting for the rest to present itself in the right time. Amazing lady amazing reading!!

•   Kosmo22  hace 1 mes
      Responder

She is such a kind soul and real deal. I am so grateful as you read right into my situation and person in question. I was in awe with your reading. Very kind energy, I am so grateful for such a great reading. :)

•   junekay2013  hace 1 mes
      Responder

Awesome reading! she really knows how to put me at ease. Waiting for things to pass. Things she has told me have already come true.

•   fountain2017  hace 1 mes
      Responder

thank you :-)

•   junekay2013  hace 1 mes
      Responder

Amazing reading! as always can't wait for her predictions, which seem to come true even though I don't notice that they have until very later on (I'm slow) lol Love her readings One of the best

Mostrar más elementos  

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).