Saadaksesi parhaan käyttäjäkokemuksen, ole hyvä ja päivitä flash playerisi. Klikkaa tästä ladataksesi viimeisimmän version Adobe Flashistä.

munummedium

munummedium | Oranum

Hi, I'm Graham Elkin, RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! Every question has an answer, every problem has a solution. I specialize in twin flames! Hi, I'm Graham, I have been reading since my teens, it has evolved into something a little different to the usual card shuffling, and vague information. What I do is quick, accurate, and to the point with no info needed from you. Over 14000 reads done on ORANUM.

• Mies
    Nainen
    Mies
    Mies
    Mies
    Mies
    Mies
    Mies
    Mies
    Sukupuoli
  • Englanti
    Kielet

munummedium:n seinä

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   taurusinsane  4 päivää sitten
      Vastaa

thanks

•   taurusinsane  10 päivää sitten
      Vastaa

good as always

•   hoorayberry  16 päivää sitten
      Vastaa

very good!

•   janicecat85  2 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

Excellent reading as always! Will be back for a follow-up in the near future.

•   LiveJasmin Team  2 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

LiveJasmin Team toivottaa sinulle erittäin Hyvää Syntymäpäivää!

•   moongirl112  3 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

I could not have received the guidance and understanding, reassurance and encouragement from any psychic or teacher but from Graham. Thank you

•   janicecat85  3 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

Excellent reading, will be back for a follow-up in the near future.

•   loveletter111  3 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

He knew things about the situation and parties involved without me finishing my question. Now to see if the prediction comes true :)

•   stephany8888  4 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

thank you so much...im so happy ..hopefully I cant wait to hear from them! your awesome and always grateful of your guidance

•   janicecat85  4 kuukautta sitten
      Vastaa

Excellent reading with munummedium just now...sorry I ran out of credits but I will be back for a follow-up in the near future. As always, excellent intuition and psychic insight in the present and future situations, delivered with honesty, clarity, and a sense of humor too.

Näytä lisää merkintöjä  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).