Pour une expérience utilisateur idéale, veuillez mettre à jour votre lecteur flash. Cliquez ici pour télécjarger la dernière version d Adobe Flash.

TarotKnight9

TarotKnight9 | Oranum
13 votes
Experienced clairvoyant reader - Instantly connected I can promise you an inspired powerful reading that will bring you love, success and light. All my private sessions are done in voice/audio, even if I am typing in the free chat area
Langue
  • Anglais, Portugais

Le mur de TarotKnight9

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale pour ce message (140 caractères).

•   feliciahappiness Il y a 9 jours.
    Répondre

thankyou!! what an amaazing coincidence hahahaha!

•   lightangel12 Il y a 16 jours.
    Répondre

Readings with TarotKnight9 are truly extraordinary. He connects very well and quickly and reads the spread of cards in a very wholistic and in-depth way that I had not experienced before. This allows him to provide amazing guidance. Readings with TarotKnight 9 are extremely fruitful because of the way he connects the themes, messages, and layout of the cards and his abilities to the situation.

•   Chillita Il y a 24 jours.
    Répondre

I was so impressed with the reading! I couldn´t believe what he told me! So true! He told me so much stuff without me giving him information! I will most definitely come back! The best reader in here! I would give him stars if I could! I am still recovering from the reading. He described people, situation what I am living, I have no words..!

•   cucky28 Il y a 2 mois.
    Répondre

This reading was incredible!!! WOW!! I´m speechless how he nailed the situation!! Worth every single penny!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart - muito grata com muito amor

•   TarotKnight9 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to read for you! Muito amor!

•   bgsmd1 Il y a 3 mois.
    Répondre

Fabulous!

Répondre

Thank you so much!

•   MIPIACEPJ Il y a 3 mois.
    Répondre

wonderful psychic. very gifted and lovely.

Répondre

Thank you!!! It was a lovely reading!

•   MIPIACEPJ Il y a 3 mois.
    Répondre

VERY GOOD PYCHIC. PICKED UP ON EVERYTHING AND WAS SPOT ON. CHARMING AND GIFTED. WORTH TRYING

Afficher plus de données  

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale de ce message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings