Pour une expérience utilisateur idéale, veuillez mettre à jour votre lecteur flash. Cliquez ici pour télécjarger la dernière version d Adobe Flash.

PsychicShamanMae

PsychicShamanMae | Oranum
107 votes
***AMAZING OFFER***Crisis or questions? Get answers and clarity NOW! $2.99/minute.Psychic, Expert Tarot Reader, Usui Reiki Master, and Shamanic Practitioner that is here to HELP when you are ready to take the first step. Not sure? Come see me :-) Enjoy my video available on my Free Fan Club Page to get to know me if I'm not online.
Langue
  • Anglais

Le mur de PsychicShamanMae

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale pour ce message (140 caractères).

•   vvivach4 Il y a 5 jours.
    Répondre

it was good to catch up with you again. Sorry I ran out of time. Thank you for your advice. I hope things will be better for my partner and I moving forward. And hopefully, he will be more certain to open up more for a stonier beginning.

•   michsimwo Il y a 12 jours.
    Répondre

I am in awe of the feedback when I talk to Psychic Shaman Mae.

•   messiahwishes Il y a 13 jours.
    Répondre

kind hearted warm and wonderful

•   michsimwo Il y a 13 jours.
    Répondre

I truly connect when I talk to her.. thank you!

•   NativeWhispers Il y a 18 jours.
    Répondre

She is the best, saw a Native Ritual that know one knows of. She told m of it. I was in tears. Thank you from bottom of heart, I know my Ancestor was with you ShamanMae. He trusted you. NW

•   FlowerSun22 Il y a 20 jours.
    Répondre

She won't talk to you if she has been wrong before. She is a narcist.

•   vvivach4 Il y a 27 jours.
    Répondre

She's wonderful and brought great comfort.

•   heavensangel242 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

thanks mae as always

•   kbr222 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

It is always amazing and beautiful connecting with her. She is very supportive and her insgiht and wisdom are amazing

•   mizzmocha721 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

love her energy

Afficher plus de données  

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale de ce message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings