Pour une expérience utilisateur idéale, veuillez mettre à jour votre lecteur flash. Cliquez ici pour télécjarger la dernière version d Adobe Flash.

AlmaVeah

AlmaVeah | Oranum

WELCOME TO MY ROOM AND IN SPIRIT WORLD. I AM A NATURAL HEALER, SHAMANIC PRACTITIONER AND NATURAL BORN PSYCHIC. MY ABILITIES TO SEE BEYOND THE SPECTRUM OF OUR REALITY HAVE LED ME TO HELP THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THE HELP OF SPIRITUAL GUIDES, ANGELS, AND ARCHANGELS. I HAVE BEEN PART OF SHAMANISM AND SPECIFIC SPIRITUAL PRACTICE OF HEALING WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION SINCE A VERY YOUNG AGE.

• Femme
    Langue

Mur de AlmaVeah

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale pour ce message (140 caractères).

•   jocelync  Il y a 21 jours.
      Répondre

Such a gifted reader! I am ever so thankful I happened into your room and gotten a private reading. Much love for you :)

•   senia116  Il y a 25 jours.
      Répondre

I had several readings with Alma, everything what she was saying to me was always true. I can say this as the events have already passed. Her advice is always helpful and encouraging.

•   happy4you7  Il y a 25 jours.
      Répondre

Thank you so much Alma

•   Jenn_Spain  Il y a 3 mois.
      Répondre

Alma quickly connects and provides detailed answers for any question you may have. I thoroughly enjoy reading with her and she's been accurate with me time and again. Excellent psychic and such a sweet person!

•   Contiestate  Il y a 4 mois.
      Répondre

Thank you lots of information. Very happy with the reading!! I will contact you again in a couple of weeks. Looking foreword to my good news!

•   rdee65  Il y a 5 mois.
      Répondre

Alma, is awesome as always, We had an excellent follow up reading today and she was on point with many things

•   hidayat9  Il y a 5 mois.
      Répondre

Thanks for your support Alma!

•   hidayat9  Il y a 5 mois.
      Répondre

THanks a lot for your help and i hope your healing works for my family.

•   in2itive1  Il y a 5 mois.
      Répondre

Excellent reading! Highly accurate!! I highly recommend a reading with AlmaVeah. She's awesome!! Look forward to future readings with her. Thank you, AlmaVeah!! ~

•   ilovestartrek1  Il y a 5 mois.
      Répondre

wow she is good thank you soooooooo much

Afficher plus de données  

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale de ce message (140 characters).