A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

Eventrue

Eventrue | Oranum
118 értékelés
Scroll thru Photo Album for Reading Ideas! Certified Multi-Dimensional Energetic Healer. ~*Psychic Clarity NOW*~ I use Astrology & Numerology. I do not need any info ONLY your topic for inquiry or specific questions. I am able to deliver letters, numbers, zodiac signs, omens & timelines in ALL situations. Prepare your questions then click "Start Private Show" to answer ALL your questions.
Nyelvek
  • Angol

Eventrue Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   scadoodle 22 órája
    Válasz

She was a delight to talk with, and very kind, warm energy and answered everything I needed. I left feeling clear, and validated. Thank you so much!

•   Eventrue 21 órája
    Válasz

I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment on my wall about your reading with me. I wish you success in your endeavours.

•   Walls12 10 napja
    Válasz

wow - pretty quick , no nonsense and brilliant reading - lets see if it comes to pass ....be back again

•   Eventrue 9 napja
    Válasz

I am grateful for the post on my wall AND I am happy that your reading resonated for you. (= I hope it comes to pass also! ;) Success and love for you..

•   pearberry008 28 napja
    Válasz

such a beautiful reading! Thank you for understanding the whole situation and letting me know how I should take action <3

•   Eventrue 27 napja
    Válasz

I am humbled by your feedback. Thank you..

•   davelin 1 hónapja
    Válasz

very perceptive, wish I had more time

•   Eventrue 1 hónapja
    Válasz

Blessings of success for you.

•   vm2003 1 hónapja
    Válasz

Thanks again for all the updates! :D

•   Eventrue 1 hónapja
    Válasz

I appreciate you too, sincerely, E.

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings