A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

LoveNHope

LoveNHope | Oranum
42 értékelés
Readings $1.99, Chakra Healing & Protection Rituals Tested & Proven , Second Generation Psychic I do Energy Channeling, Receive Message from Spiritual World and I use Cards on Your Request. My Healings will Protect you From Eye Evil.
Nyelvek
  • Angol

LoveNHope Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   search123 3 napja
    Válasz

He is very positive and very good with what he is saying and predicting. Thank you so much for all your help. You are amazing.

•   search123 19 napja
    Válasz

Thank you so much for being there all the time. Thank you for all your help and positive approach to the problems. I hope things work out. Many blessing to you.

•   justinsensei3 1 hónapja
    Válasz

A great reading and good advice. Thanks a lot.

•   search123 1 hónapja
    Válasz

He has been so so kind and supportive. I very much appreciate his help. After our session, I feel so positive to continue doing things. Thank you so much for being there. Many many blessing to you.

•   pandaeyes85 1 hónapja
    Válasz

Sorry I run out of funds but thank you yes you are very good! I will come back again to chat to you

•   anko123 2 hónapja
    Válasz

Thank you again and again!!!

•   Lorann23 2 hónapja
    Válasz

Loved the reading spot on and very accurate, very calm and kind thank you so much

•   search123 2 hónapja
    Válasz

He is so so so kind and powerful. He has such a big and beautiful heart. I believe on him that things will work out . Thank you so much for being there and trying to help

•   Walls12 2 hónapja
    Válasz

wow , wow - what an amazing reading
    ....will be back for sure ....sorry , looks like we had a crappy line....

•   sandra991 2 hónapja
    Válasz

Thank you for the reading sir. I appreciate it.

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings