Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

AlyciaRose

AlyciaRose | Oranum
496 voti
PROFESSIONAL - Radio & TV - Authentic - Honest - 37 yrs Exp. - Integrity matters - Love - Career - Money - Lost Objects - Paranormal - Past Lives - Tarot - Runes - Reiki Healing - Remote Viewing - Mediumship - Dream Interpretation - Magic - clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, precognizant ....OVER 90K READINGS & 9 YEARS ON ORANUM... Available 3 pm-12 mid EST Mon-Sat. reg 5.99 min
Lingua
  • Inglese

Bacheca di AlyciaRose

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   Poziepooh7 14 ore fa
    Rispondi

Oranum needs to give her the real Crown and Sash already because she has certainly earned it!
    Number 1 Thank you for your passion, kindness,
    and being the Queen of your Craft, Enlighten all who you touch.

•   Poziepooh7 1 giorno fa
    Rispondi

Awesome as always.

•   Poziepooh7 2 giorni fa
    Rispondi

She knows me better than I know me.

•   alicedreamershi 2 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Alycia is incredible and i'm so grateful to be able to do readings with heer <3 she's straight to the point and never wastes your time <3<3 god bless and thank you soo much!!!!

•   benzman1977 5 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Super fast...was able to ask a lot of questions...great reading!

•   Rasheedaw 6 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Fast and always straight to the point.

•   Poziepooh7 8 giorni fa
    Rispondi

I don't know what I would do without her. She is the QUEEN of her CRAFT and it GLOWS! Thank You Number 1!!!

•   alicedreamershi 9 giorni fa
    Rispondi

another amazing read with alycia!! she's genuinely the most kindest soul and the only reader i trust on oranum!!

•   Poziepooh7 9 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Awesome! Welcome back number one.

•   mebucko1 10 giorni fa
    Rispondi

thank you for your sage advice to my beloved friend... thank you for lighting the way.

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings