Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL | Oranum
I feel blessed to be able to use my gifts to help others. I find it rewarding to encourage growth, share burdens, and celebrate triumphs with my callers. You are not alone. I am here to hold your hand and walk by your side in any situation that may be troubling you. Together we will discover what is hindering you from moving forward or what is keeping you in a bad situation. I CAN OPEN YOUR ROAD.
Lingua
  • Inglese

Bacheca di BAMBAMANGEL

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   Mariob  3 giorni fa
      Rispondi

great 3 min session. Will take advice and hopefully mini vacation to fix my relationship.

•   BAMBAMANGEL  5 giorni fa
      Rispondi

sale sale join me for a private reading!!

•   BAMBAMANGEL  7 giorni fa
      Rispondi

come join me for detailed readings, I will answer as much for your time spend with me. blessings too!

•   gentlebay  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

thanks bam bam .. very nice reading
    and accurate

•   BAMBAMANGEL  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

THANK YOU GENTLE, ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU. BLESSINGS!

•   Headinghome  6 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Awesome reader and see through things very well. Thank you

•   BAMBAMANGEL  6 mesi fa
      Rispondi

lets come closer to your guides

•   BAMBAMANGEL  6 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Spirit Guides are simply human souls that have evolved to higher levels and assist those living earthly lives. They are the same 'species' as us, and they strive to help us learn and grow as souls. Spirit Guides, typically have lived many Earthly lives to grow to a higher evolvement as souls.
    A guardian Angel is not necessarily an angel at all, but your 'Guardian' or 'Gatekeeper' Spirit Guide. This Soul has been with you from day one during your Earthly life; always there to maintain what comes in and out of your 'realm'; to guide and protect you at all times.
    Before you incarnated on Earth, you actually picked the Guide that would be most suited for you and the life you would encounter. This Guide specializes in the type of life you have pursued. Before you incarnated you worked together and looked over your life; obstacles, lessons, goals, etc. This entity took much time to find out who you are and what your plan was for this life. During the time of your infancy, your Guide made an extra effort to come down to the closest levels of the Earthly realm to transform their energies back to a 'human-like' nature.

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).