Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

Annil

Annil | Oranum

Expert in Love and Relationship,Romance, Reunion.Finance, Job,Career.Health.Numerologist/Astrologer(Time Frame) Healer Reiki/Pranic/Distance Healer, Vastu Expert /Clairvoyant . Medium 30 Years Experience,Extremely Accurate,Trusted, Proven Psychic,BLACK MAJIC CURE COMPATIBILITY,BREAK UPS AND REUNION,PREGNANCY,MARRIAGE, DIVORCE , REAL ESTATE, PROPERTY, INVESTMENT,BUSINESS,HEALTH

• Maschio
    Lingua

Bacheca di Annil

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   skream12  5 giorni fa
      Rispondi

Annil is a very positive reader. He's also a good friend. i really love his method of healing too. He always makes me feel better.

•   clarek  5 giorni fa
      Rispondi

Amazing!

•   rainbowsnow  1 mese fa
      Rispondi

Very nice reader. Has warm energy . I am waiting for his predictions to happen. Will come back and update soon. For now reading is positive.

•   Iroquois48  1 mese fa
      Rispondi

Annil was very quick & picked up on my situation accurately. I recommend him

•   shelle97  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Annil connect great with me and gives wonderful guidance. I have been his client for over a year now and am very satisfied.

•   LiveJasmin Team  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

LiveJasmin Team ti augura Buon Compleanno!

•   smilenil  3 mesi fa
      Rispondi

thank you for your help, appreciate it

•   azizam123  3 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Gave me clear advice on what to do in my relationship. I think he was the most understanding and helpful psychic I have ever connected with. Thank you for your clear and honest advice. It was straight to the point and very rewarding.

•   familyhelper2  3 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Thanks, Annil. You bring so much positive energy to me. as you guide me. I will follow through with your suggestions and let you know how it goes. Have a great holiday!

•   bayenhd1981  4 mesi fa
      Rispondi

The best ever . I feel so comfortable and good talking to him he is really really good. honest , nice , and answers the questions with no sugar coat. God bless him .

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).