Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

Essi

Essi | Oranum
162 voti
I am a clairvoyant clairsentient, a unique psychic reader. I am the only one can do coffee reading on Oranum. I can remove spells, black magic, and negative energy, I am also a dream interpreter. I can guide you through all the difficulties and tough life with my gift from God. I have a very positive personality and I can guide you in the right direction. Come see me! Essi
Lingua
  • Inglese, Olandese, Turkish

Bacheca di Essi

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   Angela2508 5 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Very good and quick! Thank you so much!

•   Your Support Team 20 giorni fa
    Rispondi

Your Support Team ti augura Buon Compleanno!

•   benzman1977 1 mese fa
    Rispondi

FAST, accurate...incredible. Ask to do a reading with her!

•   Angelwings22 3 mesi fa
    Rispondi

AMAZING. No other words needed. Period. TOP TOP TOP Reader here. Will Shock you.

•   ap2255 3 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Have been on point for ALL readings. I am so thankful for you, for keeping me steady and being so understanding at the same time. She is so accurate!

•   Angelwings22 3 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Essi is top notch, amazing reader and person. She is truly gifted... you really cant hide anything from her...she knows a lot. Ask her anything, she is a great source of information. She doesn't lie to anyone and keeps honest always. She will absolutely stun you with her abilities. She really gets the personality of people... stunning reader.

•   gypsysnail79 5 mesi fa
    Rispondi

What an amazing lady!!! So accurate and on point with everything, and she clarified some things I needed to know :) thank you :)

•   aroyba14 5 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Very honest reader!

•   Angelwings22 5 mesi fa
    Rispondi

SHE IS GREAT, one of the best readers out there. She reads very fast and tells you exactly what she sees...so guessing. She answers clearly and fast.

•   kysa00 6 mesi fa
    Rispondi

SUCH A GOOD READER. Essi is just awesome.

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings