Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

ukpsychicmalcolm

ukpsychicmalcolm | Oranum

I am sure you must have visited many Psychic/Clairvoyants in search for that special guidance. So Why not let me, with the help of my spirit guides & Tarot cards if you prefer! i help you through all aspects of life’s journey.You can discover “like it or not” is outstandingly accurate. Accurate-Honest- & to the Point.Trust in hopes Not your fears. I will give you a reading in my own unique fashion

• Maschio
    Lingua

Bacheca di ukpsychicmalcolm

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   sunmoon77  20 giorni fa
      Rispondi

Thank you very much for your guidance, Malcolm

•   ukpsychicmalcolm  10 giorni fa
      Rispondi

My Pleasure Sunmoon Hope things are working out for you! and your feeling better within yourself!!

Love & Light

Malcolm

•   moongirl112  23 giorni fa
      Rispondi

Wow..Malcolm picks up really fast. Such clear energy and to the point. Thank you so much.

•   ukpsychicmalcolm  23 giorni fa
      Rispondi

Thank you Moongirl You have Amazing Future in front of You Now! Without Fear Go4it

Love & Light
    Malcolm x

•   Champers11  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

ukpsychicmalcolm is a wonderful reader - detailed and fast!

•   ukpsychicmalcolm  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Hi Champers You Just Come Across My Karm and Thoughts & More Healing Coming over on the Special Week End! First one in 2017

Love & Light
    Malcolm xx

•   LiveJasmin Team  2 mesi fa
      Rispondi

LiveJasmin Team ti augura Buon Compleanno!

•   cyn1961  4 mesi fa
      Rispondi

one of the best ever

•   ukpsychicmalcolm  4 mesi fa
      Rispondi

Hi Cyn

I Wish you all the best in the coming weeks!, There sometimes is only one thing left for you now! get your life back! & make 2017 your year for all the Right Reasons

Love & Light
    Malcolm

•   Champers11  4 mesi fa
      Rispondi

ukpsychicmalcolm is a fantastic reader. He is very fast and insightful!

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).