Actualiseer je flash player voor een optimale gebruikerservaring. Klik hier om de laatste versie van Adobe Flash te downloaden.

beyondtomorow

beyondtomorow | Oranum
67 rates
''when life give you a hundred reasons to cry ,show to the life that you have a thousand reasons to smile:)'',,, ,,this was and always will be my motto in life and i try it in all 18 000 readings in oranum to help people to find back their smile,their confidence ,their power to fight for a dream ...
Talen
  • Engels

beyondtomorow's Muur

140/140 

U heeft het maximaal aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt(140 karakters).

•   Your Support Team 6 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

Your Support Team wenst je een hele fijne verjaardag!

•   mojasudbina1978 2 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you dear Mona, like always giving me great support and clear picture for understanding my situation. I appreciate truly your advices, approach and trough-all guidance, as great combination of therapist, psychic and friend, amazing as it is, I can confirm it gives the best result for me! Thank you for such great combining of our gifts and skills! Love and light to you and all your dearest.

•   mojasudbina1978 2 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Can you please stay for a minute to go for quick reading please?

•   Mia0907 4 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Mona you're wonderful! I was able to breathe a sigh of relief several times while we spoke & have goose bumps now! TY & we'll talk soon! XO

•   mojasudbina1978 5 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you Mona for all support, wonderful understanding and great advices and guidance; it is remarkable how you combine it all as psychic and therapist and at the end- as a friend. You ave always my respect dear Mona. Love and light

•   mojasudbina1978 5 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you Mona for clarifying words, I truly appreciate them all and you for being able to provide great support combining such nice combination of psychic, therapist and friend after all! Thank you for all dear Mona

•   mojasudbina1978 7 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

thank you for clarifying me situations and giving me good observations that are helping me to understand all what is around me. You are my great support in even greater combination; friend, therapist and psychic!
    I truly appreciate what you always offer with your guidance dear Mona

•   mojasudbina1978 8 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Dear Mona thank you very much for great encouraging words, and for interpret me my story what i told from point of psychology as well. As you said you are a true friend and also a therapist, and psychic, a great combination indeed. Thank you for this great insights you provide me every time.

•   mojasudbina1978 9 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you dear for clarifying me situations and giving best guiding advises as you always do. It is a pleasure to have you as my friend and psychic and also a therapist. thank you for great support dear Mona.

•   mojasudbina1978 10 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you for so much good feedback you provide tome and opening my eyes, i truly need this from perspective of psychic but also as psychologist and friend side as you always give this greatest combination of readings. Remarkable Mona! thank you for all, iove and light dear Mona

Toon meer items  

140/140 

U heeft het maximale aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings