For den beste brukeropplevelsen, vennligst oppdater flash player. Klikk her for å laste ned nyeste versjon av Adobe Flash..

nourevoyance

nourevoyance | Oranum
254 priser
Je suis medium pur et Spirit, je suis Astrologue Numérologue Voyant Cartomancien Tarologue Coach . My name is Nour, which means "light". This light belongs to the North of Africa. Italy and the Medeterranian sea. It is the secret of a strong presence, deep inside of my soul which had defined me as a pure psychic since I was eleven years old.
Språk
  • Engelsk, Fransk, Italiensk

nourevoyance's Wall

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimumslengden på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

•   Equina 10 dager siden
    Svar

Was very informative

•   sam6060 11 dager siden
    Svar

Amazing reading. Thank you

•   vvivach4 1 måned siden
    Svar

He's wonderful to talk to and make me feel better already. Sorry ran out of time.

•   latessa124 1 måned siden
    Svar

He is wonderful. And gifted. He shows you the truth. Let him tell you! Even ;if it is not what you expect...it will be what you need. Many blessings. I tell all...he is best spiritual advisor I have ever had.

•   cucky28 1 måned siden
    Svar

Nour reads in my life like in an open book! All my worries or fears , he seems to know them and he knows exactly how to give the best advices - the BEST psychic EVER!!!!

•   Walls12 1 måned siden
    Svar

the best on the site here - sooooo much clarity !!

•   Your Support Team 2 måneder siden
    Svar

Your Support Team ønsker å gratulere deg med dagen!

•   pinkflowers18 2 måneder siden
    Svar

The session was amazing! I gained alot of knowledge and have things to consider. I will definitely connect with him in the future.

•   Rebecca032482 3 måneder siden
    Svar

Thank you, Nour (as always). I think you nailed him. Everything you said seemed to resonate with me. You were 100% right about me, I'm looking for affection, closeness and I'm happy to hear that he might somehow give me this. Now it only has to happen :)

•   Miguel2018 3 måneder siden
    Svar

Noure is a very unique person with his abilities very developed. He is a very interesting, kind and funny person with so good positive energy. I consider him not my advice but my friend, and I hope I can meet him one day in person. My respect for him is very high. Thanks for your existence Noure!

Vis flere innlegg  

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimal lengde på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings