Dla idealnych doświadczeń proszę zaktualizować Flash Player. Kliknij tutaj by pobrać najnowszą wersję Adobe Flash.

pendora

pendora | Oranum
36 ocen
5 STAR PSYCHIC, AUTHOR, & LIFE COACH. At Oranum since Feb. 2012 * Love/ Money/ Lightworker/ Law of Attraction/ Energy Reader - 52 yrs exp. - Respected, Accurate, fast. No outrageous claims. Tarot, Runes, Spirit Art, Herb Work. I can help you with relationships, career, soul mates, past lives, and more.
Języki
  • Angielski

pendora's Sciana

140/140 

Osiągnąłeś/aś maksymalną długość tej wiadomości (140 znaków).

•   gypsysnail79 2 dni temu
    Odpowiedź

Wow!! She is spot on and powerful! And what a beautiful motherly energy she has. She truly knew what was happening before I even told her. Spot on and really kind and loving. I recommend her :)

•   MagicalPinkSun 18 dni temu
    Odpowiedź

Thank you. I will update you. Reading with her, there is this sense of calmness. She is very good. She sees what may hold one back from obtaining what they are seeking and what they need to do.

No fluff, guessing. She hits it on the nail. Almost scary. I am adding her to favorites.

•   Your Support Team 3 miesięcy temu
    Odpowiedź

Your Support Team życzy Ci Wszystkiego Najlepszego z Okazji Urodzin!

•   alaurena95 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

that was fabulous thanks so much!

•   airforcemom2288 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

she was quick and connected was spot on about R

•   Your Support Team 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

Your Support Team życzy Ci Wszystkiego Najlepszego z Okazji Urodzin!

•   LibraDragon11 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

Pendora u r an amazing psychic!! I am so glad I had this reading w u tonight!! U have given me clarity, peace of mind and super advice! Every word u spoke to me was from the heart and the message was clear. U left me with no doubts! I appreciate u taking the time to share ur gift w me. I'm just sorry I didn't find you sooner. I will definitely be back and I can't wait to share the good news with u

•   leoclt27 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

Understood my subconscious blocks. Her readings are very wise and I felt better, knowing what I need to do to move forward. I feel at peace, she is a true psychic, able to pick up on how I felt as soon as I came into private.

•   starfish57 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

As always, an honest and sincere reading.
    Thank you!

•   nessaa89 2 lat temu
    Odpowiedź

thank you :)

Pokaż więcej wyników  

140/140 

Osiągnąłeś maksymalną długość tej wiadomości (140 znaków).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings