Para uma experiência ideal de utlilizador, por favor actualize o seu flash player. Clique aqui para descarregar a mais recente versão do Adobe Flash.

AlyciaRose

AlyciaRose | Oranum
496 taxas
PROFESSIONAL - Radio & TV - Authentic - Honest - 37 yrs Exp. - Integrity matters - Love - Career - Money - Lost Objects - Paranormal - Past Lives - Tarot - Runes - Reiki Healing - Remote Viewing - Mediumship - Dream Interpretation - Magic - clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, precognizant ....OVER 90K READINGS & 9 YEARS ON ORANUM... Available 3 pm-12 mid EST Mon-Sat. reg 5.99 min
Idiomas
  • Inglês

Mural da AlyciaRose

140/140 

Chegou ao limite do tamanho desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

•   Poziepooh7 15 horas atrás
    Responder

She knows me better than I know me.

•   alicedreamershi 19 horas atrás
    Responder

Alycia is incredible and i'm so grateful to be able to do readings with heer <3 she's straight to the point and never wastes your time <3<3 god bless and thank you soo much!!!!

•   benzman1977 3 dias atrás
    Responder

Super fast...was able to ask a lot of questions...great reading!

•   Rasheedaw 4 dias atrás
    Responder

Fast and always straight to the point.

•   Poziepooh7 6 dias atrás
    Responder

I don't know what I would do without her. She is the QUEEN of her CRAFT and it GLOWS! Thank You Number 1!!!

•   alicedreamershi 6 dias atrás
    Responder

another amazing read with alycia!! she's genuinely the most kindest soul and the only reader i trust on oranum!!

•   Poziepooh7 7 dias atrás
    Responder

Awesome! Welcome back number one.

•   mebucko1 7 dias atrás
    Responder

thank you for your sage advice to my beloved friend... thank you for lighting the way.

•   Rosewater2020 18 dias atrás
    Responder

5 STAR!

•   Rosewater2020 18 dias atrás
    Responder

5 STAR!

Ver mais entradas  

140/140 

Chegou ao limite desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings